Tuesday, May 28, 2013

10 Picture Tour


This is Two Springs Elementary School, where I am currently teaching.
This is our playground in the back of the school.
This is Wake Robin Elementary, where I did my first 9 years of teaching.
This is Avery Elementary, where I attended 4th and 5th grade.
This is Logan Middle School, where I attended 7th and 8th grade.
This is Bellevue West, where I attended and graduated from. As you can tell, I am a Bellevue girl!
I earned my undergraduate degree in Elementary Education from Wayne State College.

I earned my Master's Degree in Curriculum and Instruction here. 




This is my sweet daughter Violet.  I ran out of school pictures, so she gets the last 3 pictures!

Violet loves trains and benches. This bench with the train painted on it is in old town Bellevue next to Erwin's Jewelry. She loved it!

This is Violet's crabby sandbox. That's what she calls it!


No comments:

Post a Comment